The second Meeting of the Scientific-Advisory Committee (SAC) will be held during The Joint Meeting on Quantum Fields and Nonlinear Phenomena (18-22 April 2018, Sinaia, Romania).
The meeting will start on 19 April 2018 at 15h. The proposed agenda
- Short presentations from SEENET-MTP representatives: 15 years of the SEENET-MTP,
- Status of SEENET-MTP/CERN school and workshop 3-14 June,
- Training program and school 2019-22 (format, content, financing, ICTP status in the MoU with CERN),
- Funding applications and information from ICTP,
- Renewal of present funding after 2019.