On the occasion of the 15th anniversary of cooperation within SEENET-MTP scientific network, the Department of Theoretical Physics from IFIN-HH and Department of Theoretical Physics from the Faculty of Phyics, University of Bucharest organize a special dedicated seminar with the following program:
- 09:30 – 10:20 Cosmology of Nonlocal Gravity, Branko Dragovich, University of Belgrade, Mathematical Institute, Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia – Abstract
- 10:20 – 10:40 15 Years of the SEENET-MTP Network in 15 minutes, Goran Djordjevic, University of Nis, executive director of SEENET
- 10:45 – 11:00 Nonstandard Lagrangian in Cosmology – Constrained System – part I, Dragoljub Dimitrijevic, University of Nis – Abstract
- 11:00 – 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 13:50 Nonstandard Lagrangian in Cosmology – Constrained System – part II, Dragoljub Dimitrijevic, University of Nis
- 13:50 – 14:30 Tachyons and reheating in a braneworld inflationary scenario, Goran Djordjevic, University of Nis – Abstract
The seminar will take place at National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering – Horia Hulubei (Sala de seminar DFT) on Monday, 23 April 2018.