The SEENET-MTP Pilot Seminar for PhD Students on Cosmology
SEENET-COSMO 2014 Seminar
12 – 15 February 2014, Nis, Serbia
The invited lecturers are:
- Neven Bilić (Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Argyris Nicolaidis(Aristotle Univesrity, Thessaloniki, Greece)
Introductory lecturs will be given by:
- Goran Djordjević (Faculty of Science and Mathematics, Niš, Serbia)
The Seminar will be organized by the SEENET-MTP Network and its Office at the Faculty of Science and Mathematics Niš, Serbia, in cooperation with ICTP, Trieste. The first lecture will start on Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Organizers invite PhD and advanced Master students from the SEENET-MTP member’s institution and countries to register for the Seminar. There is no registration fee for the seminar. The organizers will try to provide some travel support, as well as a limited local support on request.
Everyone who would like to participate in this seminar should register sending a motivational letter and short biography/CV to with subject: “Registration for the SEENET-COSMO 2014 Seminar“.
- Ugo Moschella, recorded seminar at Perimetar Institute
List of Participants
- Danilo Delibašić (Niš, Serbia)
- Marko Dimitrijević (Niš, Serbia)
- Dragoljub Dimitrijević (Niš, Serbia)
- Nikola Filipović (Niš, Serbia)
- Nikola Konjik (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Milan Milošević (Niš, Serbia)
- Aleksandar Otašević (Niš, Serbia)
- Igor Prlina (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Darko Radovančević (Zrenjanin, Serbia)
- Ciprian Sporea (Timisoara, Romania)
- Srđan Stavrić (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Marko Stojanović (Niš, Serbia)
- Stanislav Verbev (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Most of participants will be accommodated in The regional Centre for Professional Development of Educators.
Points of interest: