SEENET-MTP Council, RC and SAC Meetings held in Niš
During the SEENET-MTP BW2018 Workshop, held in Nis, Serbia, 10-14 of June 2018, the SEENET-MTP Representative Committee/Council and the Executive Committee each held their meetings and made several decisions.
The Council elected Prof. Ioannis Rizos (University of Ioannina, Greece), as its new President and the President of the Network. The Council expressed its sincere gratitude to Prof. Dumitru Vulcanov, for his service and contribution to the RC and to the Network during his term as the President (2013-2018).
The meeting of the Scientific-Advisory Committee (SAC) was held during the first day of the Balkan Workshop BW2018. During the meeting the following issues were considered:
- Brief report on the CERN – SEENET-MTP School BS2018 (3-9 June 2018)
- Next cycle of the PhD school 2019-22
- SAC statement on the occasion of 15 years of the Network
- ICTP participation in the Memorandum of Understanding of SEENET-MTP with CERN
- Trieste Euroscience Open Forum 2018-20
The Statement of the SAC on the occasion of 15 years of the SEENET-MTP Network is available here.