The SEENET-MTP Committee Meeting in Bucharest
The SEENET-MTP Committee meeting will be held in Bucharest on 2nd and 3rd of February 2017.
There will be a number of joint meetings with: Executive Committee of European Physical Society (EPS), EPS-CEI (Committee of European Integration), Executive Committee of the Balkan Physical Union (BPU) and with presidents or representatives of selected EPS Member Societies. The whole will take place in Bucharest (Romania) from February 1st to 4th, 2017.
Presentations by invitation will be given by
- Igor ANISIMOV, Ukrainian Physical Society
- Viorel CIORNEA, SEENET-MTP Committee member, Moldovan Physical Society
- Radu CONSTANTINESCU, Romania, chairman EPS-CEI,
- Goran DJODJEVIC, Serbia, BPU vice-president, Executive Director of SEENET-MTP
- Paraskevi KLEIDERI, Greece, Hellenic Physical Society
- Denes Lajos NAGY, Hungary, member of EPS-CEI
- Alexander PETROV, Bulgarian Physical Society, president of Balkan Physical Union (BPU)
- Riste POPESKI-DIMOVSKI, Society of Physicists of Macedonia
- Gulfem SUSOY DOGAN, Turkish Physical Society
- Kayhan ULKER, Turkey, SEENET-MTP Committee member
- Balazs UJFALUSSY, Hungary, Eotvos Lorand Physical Society
- Mihai VISINESCU, Romania, SEENET-MTP Committee member
- Kostas VOURLIAS, Greece, executive secretary of BPUT
The president of EPS Christophe Rossel and president-elected Rüdiger Voss will give introductory talks.
The SEENET-MTP committee members will consider report on activities in 2016, plan of events in 2017, the new bilateral agreement with CERN on joint training PhD Program and cooperation with EPS on integration in European physics research area.